About The Student House
About the Student House
Located right in the heart of Aalborg you will find Studenterhuset. Studenterhuset is a place for both Students and everybody else in Aalborg.
Studenterhuset is an independent association run by Students from AAU and UCN together with a small staff of employees. Together, we create concerts, debates, events, and activities that benefit not only student life but the entire city. Everyone is welcome, even without a student card.
Studenterhuset has a café, a big concert hall, a smaller concert hall on the 1st floor (Stargate), meeting rooms and a study hall.
The Café is open 6 days a week. Here you can find a selection of newspapers and magazines, board games, pool table, fossball etc. You can always borrow a cable for your laptop in the bar. You are welcome to bring your own food, but drinks must be purcahsed at the Café´s bar.
The study hall has 130 study places. The study hall can't be used for group work. After 3:30 pm on weekdays and on Sundays and public holidays, a valid student card is required to enter the rooms.
Studenterhuset has been designated as a "Regionalt Spillested", and is therefore important for the entire regions' music life. In addition to 80 concert days a year, we organize Metropol Festival, Nothern Winter Beat Festival and Way Up North Festival.
Every wednesday night you can meet students form all over the world in the Café for International Night.
We are independent of political beliefs, sexual orientations and religious denominations.
Disability companions have free access to paid events, including concerts, with a valid companion card.
Studenterhuset Gammeltorv 10 9000 Aalborg CVR: (DK)16736341 +45 3141 0474 (man-fre: 10-14) The office (PR / administration / operation / tickets) - firstname.lastname@example.org The board - email@example.com Booking - firstname.lastname@example.org Lending and rental of premises: email@example.com
Generel inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org Administration (mon-fri: 10-14) +45 3141 0474
The Café opening hours
- Monday: 13.00-22.00
- Tuesday: 13.00-22.00
- Wednesday: 13.00-24.00
- Thursday: 13.00-24.00
- Friday: 13.00-02.00
- Saturday: 15.00-02.00
- Sunday: Closed
The Study Hall opening hours With valid AAU student card:
- Always open.
Without valid student card:
- Monday-Thursday: 09:00-15:30
- Friday: 09:00-15:00
The board 2022/2023
- Chair: Emily Kay, Volunteer, elected at general meeting - contact: email@example.com
- Chosen by AAU - Mette Marie Abildgaard, Chief Consultant AAU
- Chosen by UCN - Mette Østergaard Samuelsen, International manager, UCN
- Morten Varano - Director RUST (CPH)
- Laurits Dyhre - Volunteer, elected at general meeting
- Jonas Schelle - Volunteer, elected at general meeting
- Sumanan Sriskandarajah - Volunteer, elected at general meeting
- Artistic director Mads Mulvad: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bar manager Søren Vegeberg: email@example.com
- Pr/Marketing Ellen Høg Thuesen: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Production Matias Ankerstjerne: email@example.com
- Office assistant Mikkel Andersen: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sound technician Frank Reinau: email@example.com
- Rooms: firstname.lastname@example.org